Phil Libin of Evernote says, if you want to get a stipple print of yourself on the cover of the Wall Street Journal, you only need to ask. It probably helps to be the CEO of Evernote. @plibin @founding #ceohumor #startups
- The Theology of Screenwriting | Go Into The Story
- BREAKING & ENTERING: Rewrites – Can This Script Be Saved? – Script Magazine
- Transmedia Storytelling: Lesson 3 Elements of Good Storytelling
- Was Tristram Shandy Ahead of Its Time—or Was the 18th Century Weirder Than We Think?
- The Theology of Screenwriting, Part 17: Despair | Go Into The Story